True beauty, Megan Fox

 The one of the most searched actresses for eye makeup Megan Fox is one of true beauty. Her face shape is just perfect, she has nice eyes and hair. It's like a heaven to makeup artists to do her a makeover. Megan Denise Fox was born in Rockwood, Tennessee, to Gloria Darlene (Cisson) and Franklin Thomas Fox, a parole officer.  With her striking looks, the appropriately named Megan Fox has transformed from a mere model to a rising star and, according to many, the sexiest woman alive on earth. She is best known for her breakout role in "Transformers," but she is now April O'Neil of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. When you think “spunky, plucky young reporter,” Fox is hardly the next name that, who could have made better April O'Neil than Megan Fox.

And her makeup is one of the most natural makeup we've ever seen.  Megan Fox balances long, curled eyelashes with soft makeup for an approachable twist on her most appearances and totally  giving everyone serious skin envy. Her makeup is flawless. Megan Fox joined the ranks of Instagram today and sure you can get her update there named the native tiger
Megan Fox no makeup
Megan Fox no makeup on Instagram
 her first post was a selfie without makeup, but it seems  some people didn't buy it. Megan Fox’s inaugural Instagram selfie is just that: an Instagram selfie wherein the person taking the photo may or may not be lying about what is going on in the photo. Because despite her claims, it sort of looks like she’s got a bit of eyeliner on. Maybe some mascara and lip gloss. But take a look again on another no makeup photo of her. actually this photo is the reason why this post is created.
Megan Fox no makeup
Megan Fox no makeup
Well, nobody uses makeup when swimming with dolphins right? still everyone can see why she's the true beauty.

 FYI: Megan Fox Height - 163 cm, Weight- 52 kg, Measurements-34B, Bra Size-34B, and you will like what she said some about it:
".. I don't want to elaborate. I would never call myself a cutter. Girls go through different phases when they're growing up, when they're miserable and do different things, whether it's an eating disorder or they dabble in cutting. I'm really insecure about everything. I see what I look like, but there are things that I like and things that I dislike. My hair is good. The color of my eyes is good, obviously. I'm too short. But overall, I'm not super excited about the whole thing. I never think I'm worthy of anything... I have a sick feeling of being mocked all the time. I have a lot of self-loathing. Self-loathing doesn't keep me from being happy. But that doesn't mean I don't struggle. I am very vulnerable. But I can be aggressive, hurtful, domineering and selfish, too. I'm emotionally unpredictable and all over the place. I'm a control freak."

with few makeup efforts, here she is:
Megan Fox beauty eye makeup
Megan Fox beauty eye makeup
Megan Fox beauty eye makeup
Megan fox Light eye Makeup
Megan Fox eye makeup
Megan Fox eye makeup
Megan Fox eye makeup
Some people might think this is overrated, but it just might be Megan fox is Supergirl for beauty and fashion world. what do you think?
Supergirl Megan Fox
The Supergirl Megan Fox
Supergirl Megan Fox